Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MIA

So I know I've been missing for a while (to the two of you that read my blog xD you know who you are!). I could go on and on with my excuses, but let's just skip that part and save us both (or three) the trouble.

So what have I been up to? Well, besides editing CON *short cheer*, I've been thinking about the next SNI I should pick to bleed cry agonize write. After all, if I stick to it, this will be the next thing I spend the next few months on. But there are a lot of factors involved. Whether I should switch back to WISTFUL (I have a new idea to rewrite it entirely). Or should I write another YA historical romance that have been on my mind for a while now. Or should it be the other paranormal one I have a vague idea about. Maybe I should write another YA contemporary romance in case CON works out *crosses fingers* and I need more from the same genre.

And as much as I hate to admit it, the market weighs in on it too. Sometimes, when I'm debating, I feel like this...


(Me being the janitor of course, wondering which SNI could make or break me while my ideas (JD and others) are staring at me weirdly wondering why I don't just pick one of them already.)

Lol. So how do you guys decide which SNI to start next?

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! I know how it is going through the pains of picking a new project. I'm afraid I don't have any grand advice on it. I need as much help as you!

    Also, totally loving your video. That's an awesome evil eye! xD

    ReplyDelete